Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Twig centrepieces for weddings

Having posted that lovely photo yesterday of the beach setting with the twig centrepieces, I found this in my archive of fabulous photos, again of twig centrepieces with tealights hanging from them. Such a stunning way to dress a wedding and again can you imagine these all twinkling at night. That cake looks rather lovely too!
I do not have the credit for this photo so if it belongs to you please let me know.

5 comments:

Globetrottingbride said...

Oh that centerpiece is gorgeous! Just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog today : ).

Globetrottingbride said...

Wow, I love that centerpiece! Just wanted to let you know I tagged you today on my blog : ).

Wedding_Skulls said...

Beautiful! I'm a huge fan of twig centrepieces - they can look classy or creepy or cheery or beachy! Nice blog too :)

Unknown said...

hello how do I contact you regarding wedding flowers

Reviva Weddings said...

Please contact us on info@reviva-weddings.com