Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wedding at La Finca de la Concepcion









We were delighted to be involved in the decoration of this wedding organised by the lovely Heather at Fiestasol. There was a lot of thought and planning that went into this wedding. I met the bride last year in October, on my birthday and it was also her's! She had an inspiration board to show me which was lovely with all her ideas and dreams to create the perfect day.
Gradually we put ideas together and ummed and arrrhhh over all the details. The end result a fabulous day, fabulous flowers, and all the details that made this wedding truly special.
I have since had a lovely email "Thank you for all your help on our wedding day, we had a wonderful day and the venue looked lovely, the flowers were beautiful just what I had imagined". Our thanks yet again to Jeremy Standley for supplying us with fabulous photos!

2 comments:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Hello Laura
Such a beautiful wedding, the details are exquisite. It must be so lovely to have an outdoor wedding!(Says she who got married in November - but we did have bright clear blue skies only not the warmth!).
Lovely to hear from you. I am glad you are busy at it shows business is booming and your 'busy-ness'is very much deserved!
Have a great week
Denise x

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura
As someone who never leaves comments on websites, I was absolutely compelled to write to you!!! All I can say is WOW! My skin is literally bristling with excitement and my heart is beating double time (no word of a lie) looking at your work!! We have just got engaged, and Im in the very very early days of planning our spanish wedding. I just have to use you. You are so fantastically talented and I cannot wait to see you turn some of my visions and some of your own into a fairytale wedding day for me. I really look forward to working with you soon. Kindest regards
Leona (Ireland)