Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Weddings

It is difficult at the moment with all this rain in Spain to be creative, I feel like (and have been) flopping out on the sofa with my little Twinkle toes (3 year old!), painting, glittering, reading my magazines and making teddy bear beds!
However, having decided to try to gain some creativity tonight, I came across these lovely images from Misty Dawn Photo, evoking a huge sense of fun and festivity for a Christmas themed wedding. Absolutely adore the gingerbread bride and groom and all the lovely details from the candy canes used as table seating indicators to the seasonal table names. I can only imagine what the table names were, Santa, Rudolph, etc. A hugely fun time to have a wedding with all the wonderful themes you could conjour up for a Christmas wedding or party.
I might get round to the Rocky Road cakes tomorrow courtesy of my Nigella cookbook!

1 comment:

Misty Dawn said...

Thanks so much for featuring my photos! You have a great blog here! :)