Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anna Gazda Photography


I get contacted a lot by suppliers offering their services to us. 
I am also astounded by how many hugely talented people there are out there offering such a diverse range of goods and services to the event and wedding industry here in Spain and have made friends with some really lovely, professional characters who I work with to create events and weddings.

I do sometimes wonder who else is lurking out there ready to launch their business and their skills ands it is a joy to find dedicated and talented people. 
There are some that stand out though from the crowd, dare I say.

I was recently contacted by Anna, who introduced her photography business to us. 
I read her email and then took a look at her website and was completely taken back by her fantastic photography. 

I think an artist, in the real sense, can spot another creatively minded person straight away, this was one of those moments.  I see many people trying to enter the creative world, but they just don't have the artistic brain, skill or talent to pull it off.  To be honest I am not sure why they bother, they are up against stiff competition!

Anna is a professional wedding photographer and a member of WPJA, who currently lives in Frigiliana near Nerja and is covering Andalucia and Spain.

Again I am humbled, Anna is Polish but speaks English, French and get this Chinese!  Plus updating her spanish.....could we shoot her!

Anna's work can be seen on her website www.limelight.pl or her blog at www.limelight.pl/blog.

A hugely, creative fantastic photographer that I hope we will definitely see more of over the next year as she establishes her business here in Spain.

No comments: