Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Romantic Tuscany Wedding

I have spent a lovely evening with my eldest daughter surfing ideas and inspirations as I am trying to impart some of my knowledge in the hope she will find her feet with what she is truly inspired to do. She is a very talented young lady with a huge amount of enthusiasm and will find her vocation soon but I hope I inspire her in the meantime!
Having settled on the fabulous Elizabeth Anne Designs and finally stopped hyperventilating over these gorgeous images, I have to share these with you of this beautiful wedding in Tuscany.

I love the chandeliers hanging from the trees, the vintage crockery, the little details such as the Bride sign on the back of the chair, the whole wedding has been beautifully designed and styled, to see more of this gorgeous wedding click on the link above to be truly inspired with romantic details.

No comments: