Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Wedding Websites




I think it is a fabulous idea to have a personalised wedding website, especially if you are having a destination wedding, as you can load up so much information on there for your guests travelling in from afar.

I have been chatting with one of my brides, Lauren, about creating one and found this fabulous free wedding website page this morning on Wedding Nouveau. In fact I am sure if you google free wedding websites loads would come up but I have to be out this morning to my accountants so dare not do this as I would be here all morning!
Wedding Nouveau offer these very stylish sites that include features such a photo galleries, guest books, online RSVP and group emailing. You can put on directions to your wedding, recommended places to stay, local useful numbers such as taxi's, restaurants, etc, how easy does this make your life!

1 comment:

Fri {WEDDING NOUVEAU} said...

Thanks so much for the mention. Have a spicy weekend.