Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Almond Blossoms in Andalucia


After a dismal winter last year with months of rain, the Costa del Sol is living up to its name this spring with fabulously sunny days and we are being truly spoilt at the moment.

I am in love with Andalucia, I decided I was going to live here as a small child when my parents first bought me here, I have been in love with Spain from year dot and moved here permanently 10 years ago and my parents live next door.

Spring here is beautiful and I wanted to share these gorgeous photos with you from Anna Gazda of the almond blossoms that are springing up all over the countryside in this sunny weather, they are beautiful and everytime I see them my heart leaps with joy as it signifies the summer is coming!

Last year we were involved in the decoration of the Haiti Fundraiser night and used the almond blossoms to decorate this event, it was a fabulous evening that raised a huge amount of money for this disaster and we were thrilled to be involved.

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Spotted these on your FB feed. They are just fabulous! You are sooo blessed to experience this all first hand!