Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Friday, April 1, 2011

Summer is Coming and so are our Weddings!








We have had a gloriously sunny day here today which makes me think of summer and we are very excited about our up and coming weddings.




We did have our first wedding last weekend and have since had a lovely email from our bride, who BTW did a fabulous dance up the aisle!

Here is what Heather Jean sent us before she left for her honeymoon which I understand is going to last at least a year and she is planning lots of lovely weekends away!

Dear Laura

Thank you for everything, our decorations looked amazing, you and your girls did a fantastic job and please also thank Loraine for our beautiful, stunning wedding flowers, I am still looking at them as I type this and they are drying out ready for the album.

Big Hugs Heather Jean and Christian

With summer around the corner in mind, check out this gorgeous photo shoot on Style me Pretty by Heather Ham using the very popular and summery colour combo of hot pinks and turquoises with of course all the wonderful details that I so rave about and toil over ;)

It is well worth heading over to see the entire shoot which comprised of a photo booth, drinks station, cake table and entrance table, in fact I do wonder at times where the endless list at weddings will stop, luckily we seem to have one but can never resist a candy or cocktail bar, it is a decorating heaven for me!

Also talking of photo booths, we are of course trying to drag Spain into the 21st century of weddings and doing rather well to be honest but you must watch this space as we shortly announce a very exciting new product here on the Coast, which is of course a photo booth with props :)

I cannot wait to get in it with my false moustache ;)! It is cool, easily set up, fabulous photos and photographer so cannot go wrong, I cannot wait!

In fact I can feel a prop shop coming on! Photo booth sign to start with followed closely by strange feather boas, silly hats and dare to think what else will follow!

We will post more news about this shortly!

No comments: