Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Friday, June 10, 2011

Suite Del Mar Opening Party Puente Romano



We don´t do just weddings! We also decorate many of the events in the Marbella calendar and today was no exception as we decorated the staging for the opening party of the Suite del Mar at the beautiful Puente Romano hotel.


It is not often I show work in action as it always looks a bit boring, but I have decided recently to show you more of the behind the scenes and when we get the wow photos of this event I will post these as well, the before, setting up and after!


Here we are decorating all the staging for the opening party tonight with orange fabrics and I got let loose with gold spray paints, you can see my backside in one of these photos fussing over a cocktail table! Tonight though as I type this, this party will be well underway with acrobats dressed in gold lame performing off that very high triangle (rather them than me!), orange lighting, fab music from the DJ and I can imagine a great night! I of course am tucked up here at home with my sunburn and chocolate!


Another great event on Saturday to look forward to with the Butterfly Ball and the Rhys Daniel Trust, again at the Puente Romano Hotel, we are providing the decorations and goody bags for the 4th year running, a fabulous charity and very worth while, so a personal thing for me to do.


Currently the charity golfing challenge for this event is underway hosted by Max Clifford and many other celebrities and culminating in this gala on Saturday night.


More photos to come as all our weddings and events take place :)

No comments: