Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Monday, October 10, 2011

Some lovely emails

I often receive some lovely emails about my blog which is always very heartwarming to hear that so many people out there are inspired by my work.

For me of course it is not work, it is a passion.

I have always loved styling and creating settings whether it be my sister´s 21st birthday party (many years ago!) a film launch party, a wedding or indeed a home or a showhome.

I have to admit though the whole romance of weddings took over and I am fortunate enough that this is my business and I enjoy every moment creating, researching and designing weddings.

We are known for particular creative ways in which we style weddings, which has become a bit of a benchmark.

Often I receive comments about weddings we have styled and weddings where we have not been present and always the feedback is that something special was missing as we were not there, which I find very flattering, the fairy godmother was not waving her magic is often quoted!

But nothing stays the same, that would be boring! and we are very excited about some of our new projects we are currently working on for 2012.


Here is a lovely email we received today from across the waters :)


Hello Laura,

I stumbled across your blog in the wee hours this morning.
I am a new wedding planner in Pennsylania (US). I spend a lot of time on the internet looking for the next best thing to write about in my blog.
I just have to tell you that I have never seen more beautiful unique weddings than the ones from your site.
Your weddings are sophisticated, simple, and personal
.

Perhaps I like it so much because that is my style.

I think that the cornerstone of a beautiful wedding is picking a venue that has a lot of character. I see that a lot in your weddings. I only wish you were in Italy. I hope to add destination weddings in Italy soon (I spent a lot of time in Italy and hence the name of my business, Brava Weddings).

Thanks so much. I will be reading all your archives and look forward to your next post!


Your newest big fan, Lisa Vernon www.bravaweddings.com

We have helped clients design their weddings in Italy, France and the US, by working with them to organise and create cohesive inspiration boards and pull all their ideas into a manageable decor programme. If you would like wedding styling assistance or indeed wish us to travel to style your wedding day please do get in touch.

We are on Twitter and Facebook if you wish to follow our latest weddings, inspirations and updates.

No comments: