Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Wonderful Testimonial from Charla and Chris

There is nothing nicer than waking up to an email like this in our inbox.

It makes all our hard work and attention to details so worthwhile :) 

We love our weddings and always go that extra mile and our attention to detail is second to none, we have completely absorbed every detail of our weddings by the time we stamp our couples style on their day!

We loved working with Charla and Chris, all by email from California, and we were delighted to receive this email over the weekend :)

Our huge congratulations to Charla and Chris and thank you for letting us share your very special day and hope we have created many fabulous memories for you both x



Hi Laura,

I just wanted to extend our warmest thanks for your hard work in creating the wedding of our dreams, and the most special day of our lives. Chris and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect and special day. The flowers and decorations were absolutely breathtaking, and every last detail reflected the great amount of time and care that you, Carla, Anoulka and your team put into this wedding. I am so completely amazed how you incorporated every idea that we had, and didn't miss a single detail. I love that you were inspired by some of the ideas and added your own special touches to many of the decorations too! I can't put into words how truly happy we are with the way everything turned out. It was more amazing than I could have ever imagined. For me, it was truly a fairy-tale wedding, and at times, it was so perfect that it felt like a dream.
I'm sorry that we did not get to really meet in person, other than when we were frantically getting ready to head to the church. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for helping create the wedding of our dreams. I feel truly blessed to have found you and Carla, and work with you over the past year to create such a memorable day. I would be honored to write a note and recommendation for you.

Thank you again for sharing your creativity, passion and inspiration (and patience :)!

P.S. Thank you so much for the nice blog you posted on your website about our wedding...it was lovely to read!

Very best,

Charla and Chris

No comments: