Real weddings, wedding inspiration and style, gorgeous ideas,

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 
 
 
Everyone likes scary, spooky, ghoulish stuff on Halloween and we will be no exception this evening!
 
But as we also love stylish pretty things, we had to share these gorgeous pumpkin inspirations with you found on one of our current favourite blogs Heart And Handmade facebook page, if you love pretty images you really should hook up to them. 
 
I really wish I had seen these images before, as this would work perfectly in my own home, but now stored in the ideas file for next year!
 
These images via Heart and Handmade are from Chatelaine, another fabulous website I have just discovered and now will be spending even more time on the computer, sigh!
 
Happy trick and treating and I am hoping for chocolate :)

1 comment:

Marta said...

Una preciosidad de calabazas.